HarleyStreet.com is owned and run by Intuition Communication Ltd. Our websites serve as a gateway for patients to all types of healthcare providers, including hospitals, doctors, dentists, healthcare product and service companies who wish to promote their services and expertise to the general public.
Our other sites
The company also operates:
- Private Healthcare UK - the UK's leading gateway to private healthcare services ranging form private hospital treatment to private medical insurance.
- Cancer Advice - informs the intelligent layman about the present state of knowledge of particular cancers and to highlight modern aspects of therapy.
- Treatment Abroad - the UK's leading guide to health and medical tourism, covering over 20 destinations worldwide.
Intuition also provides consultancy on web strategy to the healthcare sector, and has experience in the NHS, the private healthcare sector, the pharmaceutical industry, and the medical products and services marketplace.
The site does not provide advice on medical conditions and treatments.
Neither does it recommend specific providers of healthcare services and treatment. The contents concerning practitioners and institutions are provided from practitioners and institutions themselves. All contents are reviewed by the editorial team before publication.All content is reviewed by the editorial team before publication. Information on healthcare services is drawn from authoritative sources to ensure that it is accurate, and up to date.
Information on healthcare services is drawn from authoritative sources to ensure that it is accurate, and up to date.
- The Managing Editor for the site is Keith Pollard of Intutiion Communication Ltd.
- The Medical Director for the site is Dr Nick Plowman.
Our philosopy is "helping you make the right choice". We aim to provide information that is relevant, comprehensive and up to date so that you can make the right choice of healthcare service or provider abroad.
The site is intended to support, not to replace the relationship between patients and their doctors or healthcare providers.
Funding and advertising policy
- Intuition Communication Ltd differientates advertisement from the editorial content with the labelling [Advertisement].
- HarleyStreet.com is a commercial site which is funded by advertising. However, all accredited healthcare providers are entitled to a free listing in the appropriate directory of services.
- Intuition Communication Ltd will not accept Advertising that, in our opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
- We will not permit at any time the placement of any Advertising for illegal or objectionable products.
- Advertising must not contain fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive material, including material that misrepresents, ridicules, or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or handicap.
- Advertising will not be accepted that is related to alcohol, gambling, pornography, or tobacco products.
- Intuition Communication Ltd reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any Advertising from the site for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any Advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal.
- It is the responsibility of the Advertiser to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws, including applicable laws and regulations of regulatory bodies. This includes pharmaceutical advertising to consumers that must be in compliance with UK Department of Health guidelines and any other relevant accrediting bodies.
- If Intuition Communication Ltd becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, Intuition Communication Ltd may remove the Advertising.
Listing your practice, company or service on the web site
If you would to like to list your healthcare facility, service or company on Private Healthcare UK, complete the enquiry form, or call Intuition Communication on 01442 817817 (Direct line) or 0870 777 0401 (Switch).
Intuition Communication Ltd
Tel: 0870 777 0401 (Switch)
Fax: 01442 817818
Email: Complete the enquiry form.
Company details as required under the Companies Act
Intuition Communication Ltd
Herts HP4 2UB
Company registration no: Registered in England 4858023
VAT no: 827 2935 09