Advertising on HarleyStreet.com
HarleyStreet.com was launched in 2006 to help people to find information about doctors, clinics, hospitals and dentists in and around the square mile of medical excellence in the centre of London.
Our new and improved site HarleyStreet.com maintains our focus on consultants and healthcare providers in and around Harley Street.
Harley Street based consultants, healthcare companies, private healthcare services, clinics and hospital facilities can participate in HarleyStreet.com in the following ways:
- Featured profile enhancing your online reputation.
- Sponsoring a section of the site and providing content.
- Banner promotion on specific pages or throughout the site.
- Using our Enquiry Forwarding Service (EFS) to receive enquiries for private healthcare services that are made through the site.
Access patients anywhere in the world with our new service!
We want Harley Street's knowledge and expertise to be shared more widely with patients across the UK and around the globe. UK and international visitors to HarleyStreet.com can now opt to book a Video Consultation or request a Second Opinion from London's leading surgeons and physicians.
For more information, contact us
01442 817 817 or email@example.com
Why invest in HarleyStreet.com?
- Grow your new patient business for less than £1.50 per day
- HarleyStreet.com attracts patients from across the UK and from around the world, seeking the best of British healthcare. Just one new patient will cover the cost of your annual subscription.
- Stand out from the crowd
- 1,500 consultants and a multitude of healthcare professionals offer their services in the Harley Street area. Patients have plenty of choice. Let our content team ensure that your practice profile stands out from the crowd.
- Be part of an exclusive club
- You’ve invested in a Harley Street practice. So, you need to ensure that patients know you are there by profiling what you do on HarleyStreet.com, the number one web site for private practice.
- Build your reputation
- Our HarleyStreet.com content package enables you to incorporate video, patient stories, and recommendations so that patients can see how good you are at what you do, and why you should be their first choice.
- Gain the skills to support a successful and growing practice
- Learn from the experts at our Private Practice Masterclasses. Attend for FREE when you sign up for HarleyStreet.com.
"I have found HarleyStreet.com to be a very professional website which produces results. The staff are very efficient and have a good understanding of the business of private medicine. Warmly recommended."
Professor Charles Claoué
MA(Cantab), MD, DO, FRCS(Eng), FRCOphth, FEBO, MAE
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon - Consulting at 119 Harley Street London W1G 6AU
To find out more about how investing in a featured profile on HarleyStreet.com can build your reputation and grow your new patient business, please contact us:
- LaingBuisson will not accept Advertising that, in our opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
- We will not permit at any time the placement of any Advertising for illegal or objectionable products.
- Advertising must not contain fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive material, including material that misrepresents, ridicules, or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, colour, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or handicap.
- Advertising will not be accepted that is related to alcohol, gambling, pornography, or tobacco products.
- LaingBuisson reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any Advertising from the site for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any Advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal.
- It is the responsibility of the Advertiser to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws, including applicable laws and regulations of regulatory bodies. This includes pharmaceutical advertising to consumers that must be in compliance with UK Department of Health guidelines and any other relevant accrediting bodies.
- If LaingBuisson becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, LaingBuisson may remove the Advertising.